Terms of Agreement|
RAMMS Terms of Agreement|
This site is the property of
RAMMS and is protected by copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Users must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and Users agree not to alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. None of the content or data found in this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, transferred, modified or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of
RAMMS, its licensors and/or its third party providers and distributors. Trademarks, logos, images, html code and service marks displayed on the Site are the property of
RAMMS. Users agree not to display or use such marks without prior written consent of
· Changes to Agreement and services: RAMMS reserves the right to change this Agreement, RAMMS services, and RAMMS charges at any time. In such an event that would materially impact RAMMS clients, prior notification of 30 days will be given to Clients.
RAMMS charges for the whole volume of the work executed. Other services are paid hourly. The following Web pages describe RAMMS service charges in more detail:
· For initial Website development services, payment for
50% of the expected Website development charges are due prior to commencement of work. The remainder of the charges will be due upon invoicing.
· The projected hourly charges are only an estimate. Actual charges may vary, depending upon, for example, the condition of the submitted materials, graphics work, additional work requests, number of hypertext links, and the complexity of the Website, etc.
· For ongoing monthly services (e.g., hosting and support), billing and payment is done in advance for the service(s).
· The Client is expected to pay for each invoice in full when due. RAMMS does not carry running balances.
· If the Client does not provide payments on time (typically within 10 days) and if RAMMS provides prior notification, then RAMMS reserves the right to:
- Discontinue work
- Cancel the monthly service. If the Contract is cancelled, the Client will still owe any outstanding balance to RAMMS.
- Remove any or all Web pages
· RAMMS accepts bank transfers.
RAMMS Links Added to Clients' Web Pages
RAMMS respects the client’s interests that is why RAMMS places hypertext links that point to RAMMS web site at Client’s will.
Notes about this policy:
Web Statistics Reports
RAMMS provides Web statistics reports to clients who host their Web sites on RAMMS server. Following is RAMMS policy concerning Web statistics reports:
· A client's Web statistics are private and confidential and RAMMS will never share those statistics with any other party, unless the client first provides authorization.
· On occasion, RAMMS reviews Clients' Web statistics reports in order to:
- gather aggregate data about RAMMS services and general Web traffic statistics
- assess the Client's Web site traffic, including reviewing if search engines are appropriately sending traffic to the Client's Web site
Leaving RAMMS Web Hosting
If the Client wishes to move their Web site from RAMMS Hosting and to another hosting service provider, here are some action items to consider:
· Provide thirty Days Notice (required): In order to set up a transition in a timely manner, RAMMS requires 30 days notice prior to the move.
· Pay unpaid balance (required): Any unpaid balance will be immediately due and payable.
Website Design Australia - Website Design Gladstone - Website Design Brisbane
Get your business online or revamp your current website design.
now for your FREE QUOTE